If you’ve watched television in the last 30 years, you’ve more than likely heard of R. Lee Ermey. He’s probably best known for a couple of different pieces of work, but in both of them he played the same roll: a drill instructor. If you’re still not sure who I’m talking about, these videos may jog your memory… WARNING: THESE …
If you’ve watched television in the last 30 years, you’ve more than likely heard of R. Lee Ermey. He’s probably …
St Helens Girls Softball did well w .50cal Barrett rifle raffle they’ve ordered a tractor...need to “badge” it up; know a painter?
- Is the Obama Administration trying to derail the 9/11 hearings at Gitmo? Adam Kredo weighs in…
- Dan Bongino: Democrats Can’t Run On ANYTHING!
- This Naysayer Shows Just How Crazy The Left Is…
- James Buchal and I butt heads over the case of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy
- WATCH: Imagine if Formula 1 pit stops were done by government employees
- nod32 username & password on James Cahill’s Conservatoon Of The Day
- 22.214.171.124 on Ann Coulter: To Speak to a Nigerian Prince About Your Health Care, Press ’1′ Now
- download frozen movie on They Say That Hindsight Is 20/20…
- the best pregnancy test on Nebraska Senator Mike Johanns Shares Obamacare’s Impact on One Nebraska Family
- nada on Another Step Forward For The Elio